This section is created so that we can answer the questions that our customers most frequently want us to answer
Each link opens up a new html page in a pop-up.
- What are the laws regarding motor vehicle insurance in Cyprus?
- Do I need to produce an MOT Certificate before I can obtain insurance for my UK registered vehicle?
- I have heard that most Cyprus insurance companies will not provide Comprehensive cover for vehicles more than Ten years old. Is this true?
- Is it true that I must carry all my vehicle documentation in the vehicle at all times? And what happens if the vehicle is stolen?
- What if I want to take my vehicle outside of Cyprus?
- Am I insured under my own policy if I drive someone else's vehicle?
- What do I need to do if I change my vehicle?
- What happens if I cancel my motor policy after a few months?